Saturday, July 20, 2013

Raising Capital for Your Business

Take a look at a new SEC Ruling first...

http://techcrunch.com/2013/07/10/sec-general-solicitation-ban-lifted/

There are a diversity of ways to raise capital for your business legally and ethically and some are; 1. Through a Bank or Credit Union 2. Through a Venture Capital Firm or Equity Firm 3. Through the SBA and other governmental agency offers 4. Through Private Loans 5. Through a filing of a PPM (private placement memorandum), a PPO (private placement offering) or IPO (initial public offering) 6. Through Grants and other city, county, state and federal concessions and incentives 7. Through a small group of individual Investors

The #1 thing you need to present your business to others is a professional business plan and that is where I can be a great resource for you! My company Expert Business Presentations specializes in business plan and presentation design.

 photo EBP19_zpsfdaa8706.jpg

 photo VideoImage2_zpsa7808d7c.jpg

As a consultant who has custom written and designed hundreds of business plans, presentations and power-points I know what others want to see for your plan to sell itself to them! I also offer a wide range of additional turnkey services that are designed to give you a great image because as you may appreciate your image is the first thing people see.

 photo EBPinsert1_zpsdd945481.jpg

Your business plan or presentation should sell itself to the reader so that you do not have to sales pitch it! When others arrive at their own positive conclusions upon reading your plan or presentation it makes it easier for you to raise the capital you need! Another very important factor is in ensuring that your capital search remains within compliance of all applicable laws! Knowing what to say and how is key...

Photobucket

 photo VideoImage1_zps3e4e3dee.jpg

I blog regularly to share information about my business and what I do! I am also a publish author and by clicking the book image below you can buy my book titled - Social Media "How To's" that work! - for $21 in full color. This may just be the best $21 you have ever spent that gives you instant applicable knowledge you can use to save thousands of dollars.

Photobucket

Contact me with questions and click the images above to be redirected to my website where you can see samples and download my pricing. I will be happy to work within your budget if at all possible. All of my work is 100% custom design and I never use templates or software programs to create business plans or presentations because I have never found them useful in telling my clients story!

No comments:

Post a Comment